The Mesothelioma Translational Center of Excellence (TCE) at the University of Pennsylvania’s Abramson Cancer Center (ACC)
Thank You for considering a donation!
No amount is too large or too small, from $1 to $1,000!
contribution is helping...
The Mesothelioma Translational Center of Excellence (TCE) at the University of Pennsylvania’s Abramson Cancer Center (ACC) is a multidisciplinary initiative that brings together experts from diverse fields. Devoted to rapidly moving basic and translational discoveries to the clinic, the TCE places special emphasis on the fields of immunotherapy and immunobiology.
Leveraging the unique scientific strengths and clinical infrastructure of the Cancer Center’s interdisciplinary Mesothelioma and Pleural Program, this TCE:
· Defines how the immune system affects the growth and spread of Mesothelioma
· Develops novel immunotherapy approaches for mesothelioma and both small cell and non-small cell lung cancer
· Refines molecular “fingerprinting” of thoracic cancer
· Uncovers biomarkers and use circulating tumor cells to predict responses to treatment
· Identifies best treatment practices in using proton therapy, in combination with systematic therapy, for mesothelioma
and lung cancer
· Improves cancer detection during surgical removal of tumors
· Helps launch new clinical programs, such as an early detection screening clinic
Thanks for reading this far, it means a lot to us that you care this much and since you do, we hope that you'll join us in support of our cause.